Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Undulating Update

Kris asked for an update on the undulating rib sock. In the end, I decided to stay the course. This sock has a cast-on number of 60 and is knit on 2.25 mm needles. I'm getting close to the toe decrease on sock #1.

This photo seems a little garish since I usually use natural flagstone as my backdrop. It was dark outside and so I set up a little photoshoot area with the mini tripod. I needed something that wasn't smooth for background, and this painting was nearby. I might get in trouble for posting it. I have no idea if it's a work in progress or something abandoned. It matches the bright red sock blockers, though!

4 comments:

Kristen Eyssell said...

I LOVE IT! Your mom will, too!

Steven said...

I'm glad you stuck with this. The pattern -- and the yarn -- are gorgeous.

Sharon said...

Abandonned painting -- it was from the "need to get out on trash day but keep forgetting to" pile.

Kristina said...

I like this pattern. It is coming along fast!