- Continental Knitting - the KNIT Stitch (Exposure to Purl)
- Dancing with Socks
- Darn It!
- Don’t Knock Knee Socks
- Elizabeth Zimmermann’s Moccasin Socks
- Engineering New Stitches for Socks
- Ethnic Socks and Stockings Lecture
- Finding True Sock Yarn Happiness
- Knitting for Speed and Efficiency
- Knitting Happily Ever After- Ergonomics for Knitters
- Put Spinning on Your Feet: Using your Handspun for Socks
- Spindle Spinning Basics
- Talk entitled “How I became a Knitter”
- The Gentle Art of Spinning Socks (you can tell a librarian didn't alphabetize these)
- Traditional Estonian Socks
- Vintage Socks—Old Tricks for New Socks
Obviously this list needs to be narrowed down a bit! Also, the class schedule isn't up yet, so I don't know how many of these classes might be held at the same time.
Maybe I should take a poll. Readers, if you could pick FIVE of these 17 classes that you think would be best for me, which would you pick?