- 8 oz Finnsheep/mohair blend from Misty Mountain Farm. I'm hoping to make sock yarn from this. We'll see if I can spin it fine enough for sock yarn.
- 4 oz Bluefaced Leicester roving from Gale's Art. Colorway: Stormy Sea
- 8 oz finewool top from Shadeyside Farm. Colorway: Riverstone
- 4 oz Cormo roving from Winterhaven Fiber Farm. Colorway: Smokey Violet
- 8 oz wool/mohair roving from Persimmon Tree Farm. Colorway: Blueberry
Many displays showed samples of finished yarn spun from dyed roving/top, which really helped me make decisions. Yarn does not turn out the same color as the fiber from which it was spun! In general, I think the yarn ends up looking more muted than the fiber. Stay tuned for results. Now, gotta get to my wheel...