Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Wrong Buttons

wrong buttons

Have you seen that Wallace & Gromit cartoon called “The Wrong Trousers”?  My kids love that one.  Sometimes we walk around the house pretending to wear “the wrong trousers.”  Cracks me up every time.

This is a case of “The Wrong Buttons.”  Thankfully, the wrong buttons aren’t mechanical and out of control.

I finished seaming my Must Have Cardigan yesterday.  All that remains is to sew on the buttons.  These are the buttons I bought last October … but now I don’t like them at all.  They are a lovely navy blue, but they draw attention away from the sweater.  That’s not what I want them to do.  So I haven’t sewn these on, and I’m on the hunt for different buttons.  I’ll try Windsor Button later this week – surely I can find something there!

1 comment: