Sunday, August 16, 2009

BSJ-in-progress

I’ve started the Baby Surprise Jacket for Baby Alice:IMG_4212

The yarn is Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Worsted in colorway “Lakeview.”  It’s pretty – no pooling.  This pattern almost never has more than one row with the same number of stitches, so I think it would be hard to make yarn pool in it.  In my opinion, this is a big “pro” for the pattern.

This shot shows the jacket through row 42.  There are nearly 100 rows.  So far I’ve mostly been decreasing.  Later there will be much increasing.  I hope I don’t run out of yarn. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful so far. I am glad that it is holding your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no pooling! I've GOT to try one of these for myself. The neighbors down the street are expecting in December. What yarn do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete