I'm packing for the Summit today - here is some of my fiber-related stuff. (Open the Flickr photo for notes about items in the picture.)
- The folder contains all registration receipts, schedule, list of intriguing vendors, directions to Ravelry party, etc.
- Homework for classes is bagged and labeled by class.
- I have yarn and needles for the world record attempt on Friday. I never knit on straight needles anymore. I grabbed some short ones that I bought recently to have ready in case another child wants to learn to knit, and a ball of leftover worsted weight yarn. We only have to knit for 15 minutes. I'll just make a swatch.
- I have two socks in progress. First, the inverse unpadded footlets. (I may need to work on a better name for these.)
- Next, the Charade (Rav link) pattern in Shibui Sock, colorway "Wasabi."
Normally I would take more knitting along for a 9-day trip ... but not this one! I'm sure I'll buy sock yarn at the Summit, so if I finish both of these pairs of socks, I'll just start something new. Who knows what's next in the queue?