Don’t these look familiar? I made them once before:
- I added 6 rounds to the cuff to make this shorty sock a little bit longer (I did that last time, too)
- I used the same yarns but reversed them
- I skipped the padding on the heel (I skipped the padding on most of the sole last time; this time it was gone altogether)
- I replaced the stockinette panel in the heel flap with a slipped stitch pattern
- I made the cuff stripe and the toe stripe match, at 3 rounds each
- I used the star toe to finish
I think the lace panel on the heel flap is very attractive but am skeptical that it will hold up well. Time will tell!