Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrambled Eggs with Waffles (sock version)

Back before the Felici obsession took over again, I started a simple office sock.  I’ve been enjoying my Yum Yum Waffle socks this winter, so I decided to make another pair.  Here are mine:yum yum waffle This stitch pattern has such well-defined texture:

IMG_5946

I grabbed this from stash – it’s Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in color Golden Glow:

IMG_6157These are for S1.  She commented that the variation in shades of yellow looks just like scrambled eggs – so these are Scrambled Eggs with Waffles socks.  First one is done:IMG_8507This is the second pair I’ve knit with Stroll Tonal and I really like this yarn.  The first pair has been worn a lot this winter, and it’s holding up very well.  I don’t adore a lot of the colors in this line – most of it is dayglo little girl bright - but I’m thinking about stashing some Kindling.

1 comment: