Sunday, June 7, 2015

Socks a second time

hermione crop

This free pattern is so nice I’ve made it twice (here’s the first time). Do you recognize it? It’s Hermione’s Everyday Socks and it’s free, so you should queue it if you haven’t already. IMG_6018The texture is pleasingly nubbly and it looks a lot more complicated than it is.  IMG_6168This was my autopilot/work project for a while. Typical construction for me: top-down, eye of partridge heel, graduated toe, over 64 stitches.IMG_6169I bought this yarn at Sock Summit 2011, so it’s been marinating for a while. I think the result is dreamy and I look forward to wearing these in the fall. For now, they wait patiently in my sock drawer.

1 comment:

  1. Those are attractive! I wonder if they could be scaled up to a 72-stitch circumference...

    ReplyDelete