I finished the back of my Custom Fit sweater using the green Lark yarn that is already on its second incarnation. I soaked it, rolled it in a towel, and put it on my blocking board. Here is it pinned out to its proper dimensions.
The photo above was taken after I had been measuring, pinning, and (mostly) smoothing for FORTY MINUTES. It looks better than the original shot, but there is still a lot of wrinkly web fabric there.
You can see that the sweater is pushing out against the pins (especially on the bottom edge) and is just too big. It seemed to tighten up a wee bit as it dried – here’s what it looked like when I took it off the board:
HMMMMM. I guess that my actual knitting is looser than the swatch was. I’m so frustrated by this yarn and frankly, I haven’t had a super rosy relationship with the Custom Fit software, either. My current plan is just to power through this sweater. And if it doesn’t fit, I’ll give it away. I can’t do this again!!!