Some of you have been asking what I decided to do about the green Lark sweater, the one made with potentially cursed yarn. I decided to just plow ahead and see what happens. If the sweater is too big for me, I’ll find someone else for it. I just don’t want to face this yarn a third time. Here are the sweater fronts as I begin blocking:
You can see what a huge difference the blocking will make for this lace pattern (that’s my swatch on top in the above photo). Here they are pinned out to block. I worked these in two sections that will be grafted behind the neck (stitches are still live on the far end of the photo below) so that the pattern will be oriented the same way on both front edges:
I’m currently working on Sleeve #1.
The pattern is Cannetella by Woolly Wormhead. You should click through to see what a finished version looks like, because this unblocked lace looks terrible. I modified the brim – you can probably tell that I intend to fold it under and have a double thickness of fabric around my forehead.