Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What time is it?

I can barely keep my eyes open and it's not even 9 pm. Aren't I supposed to be on West Coast time? So isn't it still happy hour? I guess not when you got up at 3 am (West Coast time)!

Anyway, this is all to say that the detailed update of knitting in many time zones will have to wait, as will photos. Here are the highlights, though:
  1. I finished sleeve #2 on the flight out (took me 4.5 hours, but it's done).
  2. I took a Knitting 911 phone call from Kristina re the Must Have Sweater shortly after arriving in Seattle. It's not good. I'm afraid to look at my back and fronts to see if I have the same issue.
  3. I finished sock #2 of the undulating rib socks for my mom.
  4. I cast on for another pair of undulating rib socks for myself. Finished sock #1 and got halfway through #2.
  5. I never needed the spare sock project, but it felt good to have it.
  6. I visited the yarn shop on Bainbridge Island, which was absolutely lovely, but surprisingly, did not buy anything.
  7. I had a blast at the Nordic Heritage Museum in Ballard. I made a new friend and it was even more fun to go with another knitter-librarian. I bought some books and some roving.

And now, to bed with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment