Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I pulled a few socks out of the sock drawer to make a silly sock 4.  I Happy 4th of Julydon’t have any white socks, so red and blue will have to do.

We are having a lazy day here in central PA.  Today there has been reading, Sims Kingdom on Wii, and bike riding.  The weather is amazing – highs in the 70s, partly cloudy/partly sunny, and breezy.  I don’t mean to lord it over my Texas readers, but really, this is why I love living here!

Believe it or not, I started seaming the Must Have Cardigan.  I have 4 seams down and 2 to go.  Maybe I really will be ready to shop for buttons by the time we’re in Boston next week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a happy 4th! We did to. Went to Houston and had hotdogs and ice cream, swam and played 42. Fun!

    ReplyDelete