Thursday, October 23, 2008

Marine Pool Socks - FO

I finished knitting these back on October 2, but I didn't get around to photographing them. Here they are! When you want to wear the socks, you are more likely to get out the camera. When I Have shoes on, you can't even see that I ran out of yarn at the toes: But since we're all friends here, I will show you my toes. I decided to go with a yarn with coordinating colors rather than coordinating yarn base. Did you notice? (You're knitters, of course you did!) The yarn is leftover from these socks, which I like very much.
Wool socks feel good when it's 32 degrees outside and you're standing on flagstones... brrrrr!

2 comments:

  1. The socks look great and I like the toes! Nice shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange that the cuffs are nice and stripey and then they started pooling on the foot. I've got something similar happening with a pair I'm working on.

    Like the colors!

    ReplyDelete