Saturday, April 24, 2010

Whew!

Remember when I ended up making 3 mismatched socks for a birthday present for Katie (age 4) because I didn’t have enough yarn to make a matched pair?IMG_4828 I probably never blogged about this, but she was not at all into this idea.  She very much thought her socks should match and could not be convinced to be whimsical about this.  Bummer.

I am happy to report that she has now come around to the idea and is wearing her socks.  This just in from her mother:katie That was a close one.

2 comments:

  1. Hah -- kids and their whims. I totally wouldn't have been able to deal with mismatched socks as a child. Or now. Thank goodness kids are more flexible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Katie loves the mismatch. Now it is my mother who can't stand the idea!

    ReplyDelete